About 2LOUD Magazine
- WE ARE HOUSTON’S #1 HIP-HOP MAGAZINE !
- Started as a blog called Undercoverdollz.com in 2009 by owners Corey Haynes & AshleyMichelle.
- By mid 2010 Undercoverdollz had a 2page feature spread for the entertainment section in several small magazines (the readers clamored for more from Undercoverdollz)
- On August 29, 2012 the first issue of 2LOUD Magazine was published
- 2LOUD is INFO-TAINMENT ACCORDING TO HIP-POP
- We are REAL, RAW, & UNCENSORED
- THE READERS
- 2LOUD speaks to the rap-music generation. The readers are the purveyors of hip-hop culture and consume music, fashion and lifestyle on a level that defies logic. They are in the clubs, online, on stage and at retail shops—anywhere they can gain access to or create the music. They are the producers, the artists and the DJs. From the kid on the street to the record executive in his suite, 2LOUD readers are part of a movement. The fans are powerful consumers and are connected to the streets—with the ability to influence others and make or break brands. They are the voices of the neighborhood and the earliest adopters of new products.
- Primary focus is music, entertainment, fashion, celebrity interviews, lifestyle, and artists on the verge of breaking into the mainstream.
- Celebrity interviews include: Rick Ross, Ne-yo, B.O.B., Lance Gross, Trina, Janelle Monae, Cedrick the Entertainer, Lupe Fiasco, DJ Paul (Three Six Mafia) Slim Thug, Zro, Paul Wall, K. Michelle, Mila J…. to name a few.
- Available locations: U of H campus, TSU campus, PV Campus, Sharpestown Mall, Greenspoint mall, various smoke shops, beauty shops, barber shops, & boutiques throughout Houston